Winnekenni Castle would love to hear from you. Email us any time at firstname.lastname@example.org Please use email as the primary means of contact to reach us if at all possible. The Castle is operated entirely by offsite volunteers and there is no paid staff onsite manning the office phone.
When to Call the Onsite Caretakers:
Onsite Caretakers –Patrick Houlihan and Kimtha Sao ph# 978/521-1230
1. To schedule a Pre-Rental Site Visit, view the Castle interior, arrange group visits.
2. Review Castle Contracted Private Rental Matters, arrange a planning visit, schedule a ceremony rehearsal time, request options for related deliveries and pick ups, etc.
3. To inquire about the ‘Happenings of the Day’ at the Castle.
4. For Emergencies or Noted Problems with the Building/Grounds/Property.
5. Any Time Sensitive Castle needs/questions/business.
Office Phone (answering machine only):
978-521-1686 Messages are retrieved periodically and your call will be returned by a Castle Volunteer as soon as possible.
Also By Regular Mail!
You may also reach
The Castle and Winnekenni Foundation, Inc.
by U. S. Mail at
Winnekenni Foundation, Inc.
Post Office Box 403
Haverhill MA 01831-0503
HOURS: The Castle does not maintain regular open hours but is open to the public during any of our pre-scheduled public events (most of which are Free or Low-Cost Admission)–Watch the schedule!
Note: You may schedule a Private Group Visit or Pre-Rental Site Visit by contacting the Castle Caretaker at the Caretaker’s phone number listed above.